Sunday, 21 September 2014

FGM Narrative Workshop

Logo designed by F. Mwanaiki
It has been a long time since I was literally swamped in writing my new book on Female Genital Mutilation. It was an hectic summer during which I met so many extraordinary people, artists, activists, educators, politicians, religious leaders. I feel privileged because my writing and my activism create impact and this is what I work for, being part of the global change making with ideas, imagination, creativity, committment and hard working. 
So as the book is in the Publisher's hands ready to be edited and published (updates soon) I'm happy to announce that the FGM Narrative Workshop is officially working.



It is an artistic and educational global project which works on different platforms, live and online.
It is addressed to:
- schools (students-teachers- mediators)
- social workers
- immigrant communities in the diapsora
- local communities in rural and urban areas in FGM practicing countries 
- artists
- organization and associations

In 2015 the whole project will have a permanent base in Africa.

To know more about the FGM Narrative Workshop visit the SITE
You can also "like" it on FACEBOOK
You can "follow" it on TWITTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment